Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sydney + done with Uni = smile


So today was my last exam and I am now done with Uni.. im so happy but also sad because that means my trip is coming to an end. I have really enjoyed my time here and will be missing lots of people. I have really mixed feelings about coming home. I cant wait to see everyone and be with my family and friends again but Im going to miss so many people from here. I knew that this would happen but I knew there was an end date to this trip. I feel that this was such a great thing for me to do and do not regret anything.
But..I actually made it to Sydney last week. I was just way too busy with exams to post about. I was like a little kid the whole train ride there. I was just so excited. I got there and we went toward the harbour and I was so happy. I was thinking to myself.. Omg I am 21 and have fulfilled a life goal! Im in Australia staring at the Sydney Opera house!!! I just felt so overwhelmed and felt compelled to share with my family. I called home on the phone (2nd time since I have been here) and was just overjoyed with my life. I was talking to my family and in a great city. God is so amazing that he has allowed this whole thing for me. We went all over Sydney and all saw so much and had the most amazing pancakes (important things in life). haha But with that trip done with my trip feels so complete, but still I have about a month left and then I will be back in the states. Time sure goes by fast!

1 comment:

  1. I am THRILLED for you- Cam! I am sad your time is almost done- it has gone so quickly! But - you are right- you've fulfilled a life-long goal! Good for you! I am confident that God has used this experience to grow you the woman of God that He will use! Can't wait to see you though!

    ReplyDelete