Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sad Day

So as most of you know by now I have a return date finally to the states, July 13th. I have a late return date compared to all my international friends. Today was a really hard day because friends left and it hit me that I am leaving. Dont get me wrong, Im super excited to go home and be with everyone, but I am really not ready to leave the friends that I have made here. There are some here that have really made an impact on my life and im not ready to leave them. God really brings people into our lives and we dont always know the impact they have on us until later. My time here has been amazing and im glad that I have had this opportunity. The short time that I have had here has been awesome. I still have over two weeks left and they are going to be amazing. So I made it through my sad day and Im going to enjoy the rest of the time I have here. See you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Camaron, can't believe your incredible adventure is nearly over. I have been praying for you all through it, and am so glad you met incredible people. God is faithful even on the other side of the world, Huh? So awesome. Have a safe trip home, girl! I am certain there are a ton of people excited to hug you and see your beautiful face.

    ReplyDelete