Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Murder Week

So this week was murder week for me. It is a game played within my college (or dorm) that has people searching for everyone to try and "kill" that person. It is a game of searching and discovering. You have to search for a person that you were given who you may or may not know..You search and search and may not even know at first that the person is right in front of you. But soon you discover who you are trying to kill and you seek them. But also you see who is after you. You avoid the person after you by all means possible, but eventually you get caught and are "killed". Super fun game and it connects to somethings that I have been discovering.

I have been searching for that best friend that I always can have in my life and she has been there for me since the day I was born.. my sister Cassie. She is and will always been my best friend. Always there for me, tell me what I need to hear not what I want to hear and someone that I can always have fun with. I know that I can always count on her. Something that has truly been shown to me through out the last couple of months even before I left. I love that I have that person in my life. I was searching and searching and she was always there for me. I have been so blind to something that has been right in front of me for years and I know that my sister will always be my best friend. I love her to death and thank God for such a great sister. This whole experience has drawn us closer and I am loving every moment of it.{Connection to game..have a name (best friend) been searching and was there all along}

I have been observing the people around me and the lives of others. I have seen hurt and frustration along with pain. I know the things that I have seen and know in my heart of hearts that I do not want that to happen to me. I hear and watch what has been done and know that I do not want to feel that way ever. Knowing everything and seeing what I want to avoid for my own life...I eventually do the same thing to myself. I see the life I do not want but then live that life. Hurt and frustration that leads to pain all brought on by me. {Connection to game..knowing who is after you and avoiding that person}

Last discovering.. the main point of the game and I have discovered the amazing life I have back home. I have a wonderful family, awesome friends and the BEST church anyone can ask for. I have a foundation that has made me the person that I am today. I know that all of those things has made me strong in many ways and now I know that I can be without them but I know that they will always be there for me. I discovered who I really am and love that I know who I am. {Connection to game..discovering your person and getting that "kill"}

I am so thankful for this trip and now know the reason of it. I have been growing as a person more than I could have ever imagined. And am becoming a better person. This has been a big thing for me and wanted to share. Love to everyone

Camaron


No comments:

Post a Comment