Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In Newcastle

G'Day-
I know I have not been on top of updating this but I have had many issues with getting my Internet set up since I have been in Australia. I am still having some problems but I'm getting them all worked out.
So much has happened.. my 1st week in Carins was amazing.. i held a snake, got stung by a jellyfish, held a koala and fed kangaroos. those are just a few things that happened. It was an amazing week and I got to see God's beauty in sooo many ways. Now I am at my uni(university) and it so nice here.. minus "mozzies" (mosquitoes). but I have been meeting a lot of people and everyone is so nice here. I feel like you can just go up and talk to anyone and they will talk with you. And they do that to me. Its a very cool feeling. My roommates are all pretty cool. I'm living with 2 Aussies and 2 Americans. And as much as I didn't want to live with Americans, it is not bothering me as much as I thought it was going to. Its amazing what God knows and we don't. but my life is changing already for the better and I'm loving Australia. I really am thankful that I could come here and live in a new place and discover other things in the world.

O yeah.. Tim Tams in Australia are wayyy better than American ones. Its all about the Dark Chocolate!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment